1. Anonymitylolcow.farm is an anonymous imageboard. Enter your name only if your identity is vital to the information you're sharing. Leaving the name field empty will automatically label your post as "Anonymous". Don't use the email field either unless you're actively requesting emails.
2. Sageing a postBy writing "sage" in the email field, you keep your comment from bumping a thread to the top. Do this when your comment doesn't contribute any new information. You don't need to announce or mention your sage. Users will be able to tell by hovering over your Name ('Anonymous'). You can hide a thread's saged posts by clicking "Hide saged posts for this thread" in the top right of the thread. Note: Sageing a post doesn't make wildly off-topic comments okay. You still have to follow posting rules.
3. EmbeddingWhenever you want other users to check something out, upload a screenshot. Posting a link is not enough. For example, don't post "she updated her IG" without including the actual post as a screenshot. This is why it's called an imageboard. You may also paste a link to images hosted on imgur. The official imgur extension is great for taking cropped screenshots and hosting them with one click. If you upload anything nsfw or gory, click the Spoiler option.
4. DeletingYou have 30 minutes to delete a comment you've made. You do not need to enter a password; one is automatically assigned and saved in your browser. If you've made a typo or want to correct any part of your comment, copy the text, delete it, and re-post it. Do not double-post to correct yourself. Do not ask mods to delete your post if you missed the 30 minute window.
5. IntegrationExpress yourself in a way that doesn't make you stand out from other anonymous users. This means avoiding:
6. LurkingA summary of events and relevant links should be provided at the start of every thread. Don't ask to be spoonfed information that is already listed. Instead of asking other users, read the threads. Don't complain about not having the time or being too lazy. This also applies to needlessly rehashing old news.
7. ReportingReport any posts you consider to be breaking board rules. Don't report a post simply because you disagree with it. Don't report your own posts to get them removed.
8. Quoting & LinkingTo quote a post, click the number displayed on the top right. A quote marker will automatically appear in the comment field.
9. Features, Tips & Info