[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]

/snow/ - flakes & mistakes

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)

Apply as Administrator
Apply as Farmhand


File: 1594342549954.png (72.78 KB, 275x218, 1594107973308.png)

No. 1004962

Myah Alanna Scavo is a 21 year old wannabe musician and youtuber/instagrammer. She’s bratty, selfish, and a tryhard edgelord whilst being overly sensitive and incapable of taking criticism.


New milk.
>Moved to LA but is coped up in her apartment all day playing COD, SL or GTA.
> Can't keep any of her friends in LA because shes a hypocrite, no longer friends with abi.
> Supposedly is liberal now but abi has come out saying it is all fake and behind the scenes she says racist shit and also has friends online say racist shit so she records it.
> Old Milk: Abi and Ava have confirmed that she has hard drives of people.
> Spent $10,000 on a wrap in LA yet the car is not even worth $20,00 (A Pruis) she said she worked hard for it but she just turned in her Audi for the Prius.
> Had a teenage girl come over to her house before Covid-19 took off. Hangs out with teenagers and gets drunk with them.
> Besides Spring Break she still has not released new music (Princeton).
> Uses her mom's credit card rather buy vodka over food and nags at her mom for more money.
> Her ex friend Abi came out and said that myah also has p*edofelic behaviors and constantly tells herself she looks like a child.
> Her patreon does not give out content either late or not at all just access to a discord server.
> Always back with Anthony even though he was crazy abusive.
> Still hangs out with Scott even though she cheated on her and she won't admit it.
> Dated a music producer wanna be in LA that allegedly gave her an STI.

Social Media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/myahalanna/
Finsta/spam account: https://www.instagram.com/xoxomyah/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/myahalanna
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/myahalanna


Previous Thread: >>>/snow/887859

No. 1004966

>>1004962
Apologies for the typos
Prius is worth around $20,000.
SL = Second Life.

No. 1005073

>>1004962
>Still hangs with Scott
Did you mean Alex?

No. 1005088

OP, can you post the $10k wrap?

No. 1005096

File: 1594386129775.png (598.31 KB, 937x606, 0F73515A-B993-4AAB-A875-65C57C…)

>>1005073
Oops here I thought his name was Scott.

>>1005088

No. 1005165

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ugT9MZaw4

>>1005088

Btw this is the video, and the wrap is covered in complete detail here.

Should probably save this, she'll remove it when she finds out people know she's lying.

No. 1005168

>>1005163
stop posting links to your fucking blog.

No. 1005183

>>1005165
She removed all the videos with Abi that was fast.

No. 1005192

>>1005163
No one cares about your fucking blog Nacho. You're completely unreliable for milk because you're a methhead. Shut the fuck up. On top of that it's obvious it's you posting every fucking time.

>>1005096
This is the dumbest shit.

No. 1005216

>>1005207
No one knows who the fuck Boyd is you schizo

No. 1005334

>>1005277
Go bother KF with that shit

No. 1005534

Why was she talking about not having a home in that video about her car?? When the fuck did she not have a home??

No. 1005538

^^^ she would sleep it whenever she was in New Jersey after her dad cut her off and would go on about how she’s “homeless” even tho she lived in a mansion in Maryland with her mom(learn to reply)

No. 1005621

File: 1594506437716.jpeg (493.59 KB, 750x931, 429CB034-9BEF-4D16-BB19-8B1FAC…)

Kek

No. 1005677

File: 1594516548309.jpg (Spoiler Image, 2.17 MB, 1920x1920, inCollage_20200707_002702993.j…)

Nothing to do with being called out for the hauntingly disturbing images of children and young school girls you've been consistently posting to your Tumblr accounts for the past 3 - 4 years then Myah, no? >>1005621

No. 1005685

>>1005677
>hauntingly disturbing images of children and young school girls
Oh please. The only girl in those pics that may possibly be underage is the girl leaning over the teachers desk. The rest is stage porn.

These pics have been posted by girls like her for a long time now, if you’re going to moralfag don’t exaggerate because there is plenty of actual pseudo-cp on there. Your screenshot looks like every other thots blog. Dime a dozen.

No. 1005687

>>1005677
> hauntingly disturbing images

big words for a meth head

No. 1005718

>>1005706
I have not been following this thread at all but I feel blessed to have run across this exceptional spergout while browsing the catalog. The following bits, I think, are copypasta worthy:

>I'm very wordy, very nerdy and the utmost definition of an intellectual.


>Personally, I appropriate far more impressive diction within every piece of my own writings


plus the fact that they did all this big talk about being a literary genius and then made the most basic grammar mistake with "an beginner". I love it.

No. 1005724

>>1005723
holy shit both of you go smoke meth and jerk each other off, I thought there was e-thot milk but it's just newfaggotry

No. 1005728

>>1005725
at least put sage in the email field if you're going to shit up a thread

No. 1005734

File: 1594528256581.png (184.14 KB, 326x319, Im so desensitized through ty …)

>>1005706
>you found out my every "addiction" promotes neurogenesis - something you're desperately in need of, sort of like you're desperately in need of a bullet to the glabella.

Based turboretard

No. 1005749

Lord have mercy on this thread…

No. 1005756

best thread in snow

No. 1005760

What's it called when you make a thread about one weirdo and some other completely unknown weirdo comes along and makes it about them instead?

No. 1005764

>>1005760
Cancer

No. 1005767

I love the ever-present yet mysterious Boyd figure that might or might not actually exist

No. 1005768

other than being the screaming meth head in mya's secondlife video, what's his connection to her?

No. 1005769

Is Boyd actually myahs other persona? I’m confused

No. 1005830

Ignore Nacho. We're deleting his posts.

No. 1005855

File: 1594560748436.jpg (Spoiler Image, 464.04 KB, 1920x1920, inCollage_20200712_060608181~2…)

>>1005685

Does every other thots blog have incriminating pictures of children posted in-between this particular category of "stage porn" then?

I'd rather be a moralfag than a nonce supporter.

No. 1005862

>>1005855
Wow, it's like the anon you're responding to thinks because lots of people do it, we should all just ignore it kek.
Moralfag > desensitised tumblr NPC

No. 1005932

>If a guy her age was running a pedo blog people would be more alarmed

literally thousands of men run blogs 100x worse than Myahs. This isn't milk. This is a dumb thot trying to be edgy.

No. 1005939

>>1005937

>You're not allowed


apparently you are. Got anything funny or are you just a mad bro?

No. 1005995

File: 1594581707210.jpeg (698.45 KB, 827x1280, 36710016-1165-4063-AE5D-4FBE57…)

Crack addict vibes

No. 1006032

>>1005995
There's something really off with her ass here

No. 1006059

>>1005769
>>1005767
>>1005768



i play sl, lmao. boyd is just some old idiot who hangs out at voice hubs and talks shit / starts drama. there's nothing milky and no connection to her besides the fact that he was around her and her pack of whores a lot

No. 1006067

>>1006059
We do not fucking care. Go away. All the SL tards have fucked up this thread and not a one knows how to sage.

No. 1006083

>>1005932
this x20000
At the very least I think she reblogs that shit for her edgy idea of an aesthetic, whereas there are thousands of men posting that shit with serious pedophilic intention

No. 1006126

>>1006032
Looks like padding

No. 1006130

>>1005937

wtf is the creature in the middle?

No. 1006194

>>1005830
thank you, based farmhand.

No. 1006195

File: 1594610750427.jpg (951.39 KB, 1080x1495, Screenshot_20200712-202446_Ins…)

Let's get this thread back on track (or Myah focused at least)

Still saging because nitpick, but does anyone else fucking hate her ass popped out pose? It's in like 3/4ths of her IG photos

No. 1006199

>>1006195

> does anyone else fucking hate her ass popped out pose


she'll give herself back problems forcing it in that shape all the time

No. 1006273

>>1006195
no i don’t hate it, that’s why i follow her like a normal person

No. 1006443

Her hair is constantly fading… does she not have actually dye it? Is it that chalk stuff or spray in color?

No. 1006491

>>1006443
she probably dyes it (considering her hair damage). chalk or spray would wash out instantly. unnatural hair colors on light hair fade within the first wash, more so if your hair is damaged.

i think she once mentioned that she never cuts her hair? at least looks like it and would explain why she used to have normal kind of hair and has now such thinned out lengths…

No. 1006504

>>1006491
>chalk or spray would wash out instantly
Considering her bathing habits, chalk or spray are likely.

No. 1006596

>>1006491
Man her hair transformation is sad she used to have pretty thick hair and now it is so thinned out.

No. 1006597

i think a light purple pink would look better rather than the orange pink she has now

No. 1006651

>>1005855
Hey. I’m >>1005685
I stick to my statement about the first screenshot, but had it been this one I wouldn’t have reacted that way. I was unaware of this one. That’s my bad, I apologize. I haven’t been through her blog. As far as posting children among sexual pics, and posting children like that at all, I think that’s gross as well. My assumption was that the screenshot example was the worst of it and that’s on me.

No. 1006661

>>1006195
I was just thinking about that the other day. She wants to be a cool, unique influencer so bad but she can’t even posture herself in an interesting way. Her ass looks stupid too, if those aren’t pads she keeps wearing.

No. 1006678

Lol " I have not been on Second Life"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byruiqIhxcI
this was today.

No. 1006958

File: 1594744341710.png (3.78 MB, 750x1334, 9B0F25AC-92AB-4A5E-B212-7479A2…)

wtf is this? what’s this sorority supposed to do? it seems like something a couple 12 year olds would do. someone should try to get in tho to see what they’re up to

No. 1007023

>>1006958
she loves acting younger than she is? It’s so freaky like you turned 21 a long time ago why are u trying to make a sorority

No. 1007049

Whwre is she staying if her father kicked her out and why doesn’t she stay with her mom in Maryland? Is she embarrassed

No. 1007473

>>1007023

Combined with the media she’s posted to her tumblr before this smells like grooming.

No. 1007483

>>1006678
Honestly, I can't found this video on YouTube nor Wayback Time Machine.

No. 1007536

>>1007483
Woah I guess they removed it. Should have been recorded

No. 1007847

so excited for her new music + new lyric video today! i can imagine her new album resembling the color pink lol. i wish the people she worked with were cooperative so that she can constantly put out new stuff

No. 1007930

>>1007847
She’s releasing new music?
I thought it was just a lyric video for spring break.

No. 1007955

She is not putting out anything new. Spring Break has been out since March. 20

No. 1007965

>>1007847
You do realize this isn't a fanpage right?

No. 1009762

What the actual fuck is her new video, this looks fan made. does this even qualify for lyric video status? My guess is that she made it herself probably on a phone app because it looks so poorly made.

No. 1009888

She probably made it or posted it to make it seem like she is putting out music. She fooled a lot of people with it. Its annoying af. This song has been out since fucking March.

No. 1009889

This. Shit. Isn't. New. Youre in the wrong place lol

No. 1009907

She has another song coming out the 31st she posted it on her Instagram story

No. 1010100

>>1009907
yeah, they’re clueless it’s ridiculous.

No. 1010110

the only thing that was giving us milk was from nacho from his experience with myah.it sucks she is all psycho on her friends cause i bet she has so much milk..

No. 1010161

File: 1595238881466.jpg (241.63 KB, 720x1480, 20200720_055232.jpg)

i just drop in on these threads when developments happen but ant and myah have been posting about each other passive aggressively.

ant tweeted how "he's so heartbroken all the time that he doesn't know how he functions" or some bs and myah posted this on her story within the same hour. after all the shit she's talked about this dude and she's still out here playin with him. like didn't he fuck Ava? LOL

No. 1010227

>>1010161 no he didn’t fuck Ava that was her other ex not Scott I just can’t rember his name

No. 1010299


No. 1010358

File: 1595277480347.jpg (342.7 KB, 1080x1598, Screenshot_20200720_223545.jpg)

>>1010161
Seems like she's back with that Alex dude though. I'm not even surprised at how low her stands are at this point.

No. 1010871

File: 1595380208102.jpeg (167.05 KB, 750x1069, FA7AC50D-5DA8-4527-827A-0970DF…)

Lmfaooo what the fuck is this guy

No. 1010997

>>1010871

How likely is it that she's aware that it wasn't written by her Romeo but that it's just a meme?

No. 1011061

31st?? Hmmm we shall see. Will it be Princeton though? At this point I doubt it.

No. 1011123

>>1010358
Myah tell him to stop plucking his brows like that, it looks ugly

No. 1011145

The fact that myah is all over Alex after he confessed his feelings for Ava and was fucking her for a month shows how little self worth she has. Ava said multiple times that Alex was off. Apparently he never leaves his house and barely gets by working at shop rite. Refuses to get a better job because all he wants to do is smoke weed and can’t pass drug tests for higher paying jobs. He also dropped out of college to smoke weed and his parents tried committing him multiple times, also tried sending him to rehab. All he does now is chase after smelly myah because Ava left him to hook up with mike Majlak.

No. 1011289

the “ive gotta bad mouth” song that’s coming out on the 31st

No. 1011703

Ohhhh I haven't heard the clips from whatever song that is. But it's fucked up she won't release the song she's been teasing for what like a year now?? That is sad af she has no self love.(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1011723

>>1011703
If she paid the people who produced the shit and took the time to master her wobbly vocals, she could legally release music.
No one is working for promo for a spoiled shut in who didn't quite make it onto X Factor US.

No. 1011858

>>1005995
i really cant believe how horrible they all look. seriously its like the dress theme they came up with was "cracked out hookers". the fucking died, ratty hair and target colorblock bodycons really tie the whole idea together.

No. 1012407

File: 1595656232135.jpeg (118.18 KB, 750x645, B13219F0-2919-4B33-B806-0BEF40…)

So Alex cheated on myah several times even slept with Ava but he’s moving in with Myah in L.A

No. 1012489

>>1012407
Like that other “boyfriend” she moved out to LA with, I bet Alex will be back in NJ in less than a month.

No. 1012557

content! so excited i hope she goes live soon

No. 1012569

>>1012557
Stfu(autism)

No. 1012645

>>1012569
you know you’re excited too lol.(stop, no one cares)

No. 1012943

>>1012489
Nah he'll most likely stay in LA to become a "producer".

I won't be surprised if he moves out of Myah's cave after a few months, just like her ex.

She probably still has Ant as her backup for when Alex leaves her lol

No. 1013025

Ohh lippy is what's coming out. Wtf is that, i haven't heard those clips but we will hear it in a few days -_-(-_-)

No. 1013071

File: 1595789771866.jpeg (286.21 KB, 750x1334, E34A1EDF-08F3-46FC-BBC6-84A376…)

So glad Myah is releasing a song for us oppressed “unapologetically expressive” people. So glad to know we are not alone <3

No. 1014041

>>1012645
“no one cares” has 3 whole threads dedicated to caring about her just be real lol cmon

No. 1014308

If she does have pedo "tendancies" and if she is a actual threat or a danger to children and if there is alleged proof of this. Then why hasn't anyone gone to the feds?

No. 1014311

>>1014041
There's a real reading comprehension issue if you think the threads are about caring, but it takes a special kind of simple to stan this kind of talent I guess.

No. 1014455

I can't speak for everyone. But I dont care I'm just bored honestly.

No. 1014632

>>1014311
“reading comprehension” you can’t be serious. you genuinely think that no one cares when there are thousands of comments on her. that’s literally the definition of caring lol. you’re anon, you can be honest.

No. 1015062

Her new song personally it isn’t good compared to her other songs
What’s crazy to me is she doesn’t release much teasers no lyric videos only the ones that look like they are made from power point. No video teasers none of that just releases it on Spotify when it comes out

No. 1015964

File: 1596349775968.jpeg (279.07 KB, 750x527, 571F5BFC-7681-4A70-9B21-DF58E4…)

I honestly did not know she had a website

No. 1016939

>>1015964
how does her posing in a plain tube top with her ass out indicate any semblance of knowledge, kek

No. 1017776

File: 1596596256592.jpeg (358.84 KB, 750x850, 0A58C47F-BD19-4BA8-AD73-E6BA8A…)

Why can’t she actively try to contact people I guess she’s back to being edgy that liberal progressive act she was playing ended fast.(Namefag)

No. 1018766

myah n alex r so cute! i hope they get married lul

No. 1018823

myah n alex r so cute! i hope they get married lul

No. 1018886

>>1018766
no1curr myah

No. 1019048

I hope myah does something good. I hope she gets therapy. The things that have been shown on here show me how she needs help. Idgaf about how whatever this new dude looks like. She could do a lot better. She deserves a lot better. I hope her music returns to having actual meaning and has some substance. You can't even purchase her new music? She needs help and she needs to figure out what her goals are. If her goal is to marry someone and become a wife or e even mother she needs to grow up.
This shit isn't cute it makes me sad. I have been off and on here. I'm not a hater, never have been and never will be like these nasty people on here. I truly wish myah the best. I hope she gets some help to work on her issues. Regardless of what she chooses to do in her life she has somethings she needs to sort out.
I'm done on here, bye xox(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1019049

>>1019048
nobody cares about who you are or what you feel kek

No. 1019752

File: 1596894839202.png (749.11 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20200807-225313.png)

I always suspected ever since she started putting out gameplay vids that her end goal was to be a twitch thot. I hope she does and ends up blurting out shit like she used to on her lives.

I wonder if this is why Alex isn't featured more heavily in her posts, she wants to maximize her simps

No. 1020029

She's live rn and arguing with some dude on cod

No. 1020457

>>1019752
the only community you can survive being toxic in is dota2 but you have to actually be good at the game

No. 1021069

File: 1597119317102.jpeg (293.42 KB, 750x413, C00C69BA-D6FF-4241-AA2A-45F509…)

I just wanted to peek what her stream is like she’s constantly saying “I’m tired” but all she does is play video games all day. Not much substance to her streams either.

No. 1021118

File: 1597128449475.png (1.12 MB, 972x588, myah.png)

came across this today watching chilling smite. u guys think myah plays league?

No. 1021708

>>1021069
I’m sorry but she looks heavy mtf here

No. 1021780

Has anyone noticed how she's lost subscribers and followers? Does she not understand ppl follow for her music and what used to be a likeable personality. Not for COD or game play? Boring game play at that

No. 1021902

>>1021118

oh god no please dont tell me shes actually playing league? god get her off of my game please riot.

No. 1021920

>>1021780
>what used to be a likeable personality
She never had this, ever. Music is more subjective but come on now. She's only ever put out trend-chasing karaoke tracks.

No. 1021928

What used to be likeable is what i should of said. I stand corrected. She also said in her live stream she would never go back to green hair. And she acted like it was decades ago from when she had it smh the Circus Freak vid was only 3 years ago

No. 1022656

does anyone know how to interpret lyrics? i’ve never been the best at that lol. what does, “they heard that i visit, but i live it,” mean? it’s from
her most recent song lippy

No. 1022908

>>1022656
Visiting guys? could be either dealing with what they say or doing what she wants. Maybe it is more in the context of visiting/having friends temporarily due to being "lippy" and going through the emotions of living it.
I'm guessing it's more because it rhymed and there's no deep meaning to it. It would make more sense if it was leave it instead of live it.

No. 1022923

Tbh a lot of her lyrics are bad and make no sense lol

No. 1023340

I was trying to decode it and turn it into something that i could tell was significantly more deep than what she probably meant. It just rhymed i don't think there is any real meaning to it. She said rhe song is just about those who have a mouth on em. So lol thats it.

No. 1026103

File: 1597933054763.jpeg (284.81 KB, 750x788, A7CB2302-2270-4289-BF96-F8DE9F…)

This is part of the story but she’s complaining about arguing with someone online how she is not petite.
No one is denying she isn’t small but then went on a rant about petite women in the industry.
She’s a short thin white girl why is she acting like being petite is abnormal in society??? She has more about it on her story.

No. 1026675

tbh as a short person, guys have always called me tiny and short and never once have u felt belittled because of it lol. ive jokingly teased back at them saying i wasn’t and joking that they were just tall. as a male i could understand why being small that wouldn’t work in your favor but as a female it does. i’ve never been audibly sexualized bc of my height. i guess everyone is different?

No. 1026677

>>1026103
i mean statistically her height is “abnormal”

No. 1026943

Being a short female really isn’t something abnormal. Statistics wise yeah but no one is getting over sexualized for being short and petite….

No. 1026951

>>1026943
Anon, wait til you find out about pedos because boy you’re in for a ride

No. 1027202

>>1026103
ariana grande is 5'0 according to google. is this bitch claiming to be 4'10 now after years of saying she's 5'1? tell me i'm missing something.

No. 1027857

>>1027202
she's saying ariana grande lies about her height. ariana is actually 5'3 not 5'0

No. 1027880

I'm actually 5"4 ooooooooooooooooooo(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1028988

I THINK WE ARE all PETITE!!!

No. 1029787

File: 1598580050763.jpeg (162.41 KB, 750x850, 4EE08BEF-18D0-4728-ADD3-6D03ED…)

Lol.
Atleast she’s finally posting on her Patreon and making some money on Twitch. She knows she would be canceled if she left her streams up.

No. 1029792

>>1029787
apparently megan says the n word too. she said “don’t say the n word” to
megan when they were gaming together and she said ok. this influence she has is crazy

No. 1030352

Idk Megan always gave me a bad vibe. In some of her videos she is a bit rude and bratty like Myah. Birds of a feather I guess.

No. 1030355

File: 1598666686361.jpeg (230.85 KB, 750x1112, 23413A16-38C8-4AE0-A29E-87C2AA…)

Didn’t this guy dump her for Ava? The bar sure is low. Also something about Alex just LOOKS evil lol

No. 1030364

File: 1598668222883.png (3.24 MB, 1125x2436, 1EDF631A-254F-4EB7-8EF1-B456AF…)


No. 1030472

>>1030364
i glad it doesn’t affect her!

No. 1036373

She's been quiet as of late. I haven't been watching her streams though, maybe she's being messy there. She did unfollow and refollow her newest boytoy on ig

No. 1036374

>>1036373
I recently saw on her Instagram story she wants to be a house wife and a mom soon enough.

No. 1036375

File: 1599749713646.jpeg (132.1 KB, 750x678, 789FA20B-0FAD-424D-98AF-6A3414…)


No. 1036410

File: 1599756182888.png (945.65 KB, 828x1792, A47460E8-4053-48F9-A118-F81736…)


No. 1036412

File: 1599756235067.png (1014.22 KB, 828x1792, BC2A9E57-3460-41F3-AFAD-6B30A0…)


No. 1036424

Her kids are going to become regular posters on r/raisedbynarcissists

No. 1036548

File: 1599777118589.jpeg (44.78 KB, 534x534, 5B4D21D7-0D1D-4A4D-B099-027C24…)

she needs file those nails. they look discolored and gross bc they’re all uneven.

No. 1036809

why the fuck the obssesion with twilight????

No. 1037379

seeing kelsey’s story [+ many others] makes me wonder if myah isn’t just a unique, confident person. maybe she really is a narcissist. considering her own mom calls myah “mommy” and just how she treated by her mom[exceeding just the support her mom gives her]. She need to take a brain scan for her betterment. it can give her the proper tools she needs. she said she’s never been diagnosed with anything yet she has ocd…. she needs to get checked again so they can see what other mental illness she has. idk in real life and people can EASILY be misunderstood, ESPECIALLY online, so i’m conflicted.

No. 1037383

+ the channels her dad is subscribed to,..

No. 1037387

when kelsey spoke about myah’s altered reality, brings me back to when myah made that video about her having that one schizophrenic illness [forgot what she said] and explained how she could “see through them+ her song moio. she makes posts about how she wish she could date the person inside her head. i wish she spoke more about it, ive always found mental illness where people have “people” inside their heads, interesting. [DID is the most interesting] she needs to have her own show where she’s just honest about her life and her mental “issues” [perspective?], it’d be interesting. i genuinely hope shes just misunderstood and not actually an evil person.

No. 1037430

No dude she frequently said she used to be in a friend group that convinced her she has some schizo mental illness but she does not. Honestly how stupid do you have to be for people to convince you you have schizophrenia when you actually do not.

No. 1037511

i feels like she was the one who mentioned the idea she had that illness and they just perpetuated it. myah said she’s always been a dominant person so someone just pulling the mental illness out of their ass and then getting all they’re friends to stick with it, just doesn’t seem like it happened in that way. she still has the song foreign + cash + MOIO up. if they didn’t ring true, she wouldn’t have them up. so it not that schizophrenia illness specifically.

No. 1037817

So I guess her and Alex are done, they deleted the pics of each other and he’s back in NJ. All she’s done is post sappy twilight bs. I miss the messy ig live days

No. 1037844

>>1037817
woaaahhh how do u know

No. 1038089

>>1037387
Another symptom of being a narcissist is having fantasies of people though. Not all people who fantasize are narcissistic, but it coincides once again with not having a firm grip of reality. Narcissists fantasize often about having a grandiose life: having loads of people praising them, imaginary boy-toys that look better than any human, the attention of the world, etc. it goes into their grandiose form of thinking where they refuse to accept the world, or “reality” for how it is so they force reality to bend to their will. Being confident and using/abusing everyone you know are two different things. Although, you need confidence to do the latter.

No. 1038101

Lmao seeing people debate if she’s even a decent human after knowing from MULTIPLE PEOPLE so many horrible things she’s said and done and continues to do… guys… I know it’s hard to accept someone might not be who you think they are but for the love of god, like the evidence is hitting you in the damn face. Myah was my best friend for years. I know her better than probably anyone on this website. Since you will probably guess who this is I also want to add, she used to pull up pictures of Megan while they were friends and laugh at them, and show me how she Facetunes her chin. Literally Pulls up comparison pictures. She has files in her computer labeled for different people aka blackmail.. it made me uncomfortable, paranoid of what she says when I’m not around. She Calls so many girls fat or ugly including lily and then she’s friends With them a week later. I was never skinny so that one would make me feel awkward. Sometimes I think she would do that to see my reaction and keep me in line. (She LOVES loyalty right?! lmao.)This girl is as fake as they come and when she says something fucked up or racist (she loved the word n**r it was her favorite thing to say) she kinda has a helpless look in her eyes that’s like “please don’t call me out please just go along with me.” You physically cannot help her, as a friend. If I even tried to be honest with her she would get snappy and it was intimidating. I stopped trying. And to her other friends who were bold enough to speak up, she terrorized them and bullied them so bad that one of them took an early flight home from their trip to LA. But anyways, this girl has no soul, she sings about it. Her “schizophrenia” was a thing because she CONSTANTLY told everyone she knew about her stupid imaginary friends to be edgy. She was baiting so someone could say “maybe you’re schizophrenic “ so she can go around saying “people think that’s schizophrenic but I’m fine.” She told me her doctors told her there was nothing wrong with her, she was pretty proud of that too. Never understood a thing about anxiety, would ignore me and play the fav narc tactic which is silent treatment, if I couldn’t drop everything I was doing to help her or hangout with her. I drove to her place many times to help her out with stuff and she wouldn’t say thank you or let me hang. I would just drop off whatever she needed. (It was a 20 min drive too.) I always felt so used. She was never interested in my life if I was happy, only when she had something to talk shit about. Honestly just ask me whatever about her at this point I’m not scared anymore but I’m not putting my name out there for reasons i would rather not state. But for anyone still doubting if she’s a decent human, I will slap you with so much truth you will not be able to pretend it’s not there anymore. Her imaginary friend bullshit is a thing she does to cope with the fact that she refuses to accept reality,. She doesn’t hear voices, she’s told me that lmao… I’m waiting for her to post something to her story about it “being okay for people to change.” Hahaha. She’s predictable. She limits posts as all narcs do because they can’t handle rejection, but she always goes into a narc rage when someone strikes a nerve. She won’t be able to read all of this through cause it’s gonna piss her off. Her defense mechanisms typically include calling people “too sensitive” and needing speech to be “free” and if you don’t agree you’re “an idiot.” As if being emotionally abusive is okay. Sure you have the right, but when people don’t like it don’t go crying. She puts your mind into a double bind so that you feel like it’s YOUR fault for not agreeing with her. Bitch tryna gaslight the entire public. Yeah people are capable of change, when they can actually self reflect and listen instead of limiting the opinions of others to be an echo chamber.(literally limiting comments on her pictures.) She just wants to hear “we love you Myah wow Myah you’re so great wow Myah so unique yes Myah we love you yes Myah keep changing.” Bitch how can you say you want free speech but not allow all comments to go through? Lmaoo I didn’t like Alex when I met him he gave me really fake vibes too, so it’s no wonder two narcs don’t last longer than like two weeks lmao. When they broke up the first time, she was going into a narc rage because she “always breaks up with them not the other way around.” I had to comfort her like a little fucking toddler that couldn’t get candy from the store. Yeesh. All I can say is this girl is the biggest waste of time and the worst friend I Never asked for. Nothing special, no redeeming qualities, no integrity. She can sing, and that’s it. And even then her lyrics are so corny and narcissistic and atrocious we all know she ain’t going nowhere. She isn’t talented, she was classically trained. She is skilled, but there is no soul in there to actually make a decent work of art. It’s all empty bullshit. Narcs take traits from others to make themselves seem unique. But she got most of her sayings and personality from those around her, so really, all she is, is a pathetic and empty shell, driven by jealousy and rage to be better than all, but actually end up the worst.. of anyone I know. If you can’t see it now, you will someday. Anyways HMU if you have questions I’ll gladly answer as unbiased as I can. I know a lot.. And just remember, PLEASE. You don’t need to be jealous of someone to think they’re terrible, or to even speak up about them. If someone is an asshole it’s your god damned given tight to use your voice back, just as they use theirs to silence everyone. This was rather long I just think about this too often and hope that maybe I can open one persons eyes to the truth

No. 1038127

>>1038101
What is all the racist things Myah said about Black people? I’m a minority and I use to like her until I heard some of the racists things she did?

No. 1038129

>>1038101
Also I want to know more about the mistreatment she did to her friends. I always wonder why she always changed friends and could never keep a long term boyfriend.

No. 1038131

>>1038101
IDK I’m asking you all these questions but I want to know everything! Myah has been manipulating people for years even supporters by making it seem like she’s this perfect being…..

No. 1038139

>>1038127
Well she says n**r constantly and sends me like stupid racist memes, then says it’s okay because she has 1 black friend who probably ain’t her friend anymore anyways. It’s always subtle shit it’s never like “I hate black people” but I know she really disliked liberals and it was always kind of implied through the stupid things she’d send me, often with no caption I guess to cover herself.

No. 1038141

>>1038129
She always goes through a narc rage tantrum any time someone goes “against her” aka has their own way of doing things that doesn’t align with hers. Narcs see things as “you’re either for me or against me” so she purposely says out of line stuff to see if you’ll react or ignore it. If you react she will say you’re too sensitive and if you ignore it she likes you. That’s how “narcs” rest their victims, they want to see how “loyal” they are to see what they can get away with. They want to build their support base so they can turn to them when everyone’s pissed off at them for being an asshole. She can’t keep relationships together because she is literally emotionally abusive. She needs to know where they are, what they’re doing, who’s pictures they’re liking. She doesn’t care about them as people, she looks at them as if she owns them. She doesn’t know how to love only how to control, so she will never keep a relationship together

No. 1038152

Drag HA. Any one who still thinks Myah is a decent person or believes her recent fake deep positive crap is just fucking stupid at this point.

What has made you remain friends with her after all this time? You said it made you feel awkward when she talked shit about her friends.

No. 1038156

>>1038152
Well the few times I had an emotional breakdown due to people I was dating she was there for me, and I mistook that as her being a good person. I thought she was “strong” and I didn’t know there was a pattern of behavior for people like her. So I stuck around because even though she was terrible to people she was nice to me. I just blindly followed behind cause I feel attached to people I care about and I also felt like I didn’t know how to get out. She was cool and funny at first but by the time I started to notice how bad of a person she was I already too deep in the friendship and I had 0 backbone or ability to stand up for anyone or anything, especially myself

No. 1038158

>>1038152
I also want to add that people who have had narcissistic parents often fall into the trap of needing to please people like them. Because that’s how our brains have developed and been trained to do. I never understood her until I decided to actually look at her behavior instead of ignoring red flags

No. 1038185

i remember when she posted about having severe social anxiety LOL. imagine.
it’s so disheartening to know that she isn’t just a unique strong person and it’s all just a facade, i remember she would say she was a real ass bitch. atleast she still says she doesn’t consider herself a good person and never said she was an angel. i looked this up and it said narcissists know they’re narcissistic.

No. 1038189

you’ve been her best friend for years..? so not ava or abi. idk who

No. 1038264

>>1038101
Was Ant actually that abusive to her? Why doesn’t her dad talk to her anymore? Did her and Megan have a falling out or did Megan really just not want the attention of being on her sm anymore?

No. 1038290

>>1038101
Thanks for answering my questions! This is getting real interesting. I don’t support Myah anymore. But this lol cow thread of hers is soooo interesting. I want to know more of juicy details. More importantly she needs to be exposed. Sad people mindlessly follow behind her without doing research!(emoji)

No. 1038291

>>1038101
Oh also what is up with her mom???? I mean that lady….she has a YouTube page called “MOMMY” where she attacks pages that expose Myah. Like that lady acts like she doesn’t have other kids expect Myah…what’s up with that?

No. 1038295

>>1038290
>>1038291
Learn to integrate and sage

No. 1038308

>>1038291
she has step children. myah’s her only child that we know of lul.

No. 1038309

people can very easily be misunderstood but i see the toll her friends have taken because of her actions. it’s crazy people thinks it’s ok to evil.

No. 1038317

File: 1600063552184.jpeg (187.38 KB, 750x1076, C5014F51-FE83-41FF-902A-24DC54…)

i did find it weird how in her recent live she was talking about megan and how they were gonna move into together, she said something along the lines of, “she loves me. she loves me so much” rather than saying i love how megan is so smart and whatever other qualities. + many other little things she said just sound weird sometimes.

No. 1038318

File: 1600063874535.jpeg (139.97 KB, 750x753, CEEF5CAA-57AB-4A79-B1D5-682985…)

From Ava’s finsta. She is going through something her best friend died and myah’s ex thought it was a good time to slide to her DMs after they broke up.

No. 1038328

Wow myah sucks but Alex might be even more pathetic than her.

No. 1038348

considering how torn she was the first time they broke up, the her stories about being peaceful and happy seem very disingenuous. i just wish she was real

No. 1038638

How does she get the funds to live in LA? Does she make enough money from social media to live on here own, or does her mom help her out?

No. 1038869

>>1038638
trust fund maybe. maybe her mom is helping her with the job she has rn. myahs not open about it which is understable

No. 1039635

>>1038638
She def doesn’t have a trust fund. Stupid bitch bought a prius and wrapped it to make herself feel better.
I think she makes like $1000-$2000 a month with royalties and mommy helps with the rest. I get the impression her dad isn’t involved with her at all anymore, esp since she’s come out and said he was never really her bio father anyway.

No. 1039858

>>1039635
She's released 2 songs in 2020, the have combined around 125,000 streams. If we give her a generous $0.005 per that…$750. Total. She's made less than a grand total off lippy and spring break. She's not getting the 200,000 streams a month she would need to even make a grand

No. 1040251

File: 1600327804864.jpeg (385.66 KB, 828x1792, 3A9F67A2-3C2E-42C8-8BE4-5FCF8C…)

She wastes no time now does she. Didn’t like they just break up? kek

No. 1040450

File: 1600363235638.png (515.1 KB, 1242x2688, 58845CDA-8374-4B88-AD76-27DB31…)

From Ava’s finsta

No. 1040453

>>1040450
I almost felt bad for him cause it was obvious Myah had no intentions of sticking with him, and it must suck to uproot your life to LA just to get kicked out. But he's the biggest fuckboy ever. Her best friend died, who talks like that

No. 1041333

>>1040450
>>1040453
It’s the fact that he keeps going back and forth between Myah and Ava, for me. Is he that desperate?

No. 1041361

>>1040450
Explain to old anon what finsta means. Same thing as instagram? Just said weird or does the f stand for something. Sage for not hip.

No. 1041392

>>1041361
finsta is like a private/lowkey instagram account

No. 1041419

>>1041392
Thanks anon, appreciated.

No. 1041676

>>1041361
“fake Instagram” where you use a fake name

No. 1041987

>>1040450
I feel like it's gonna be an endless cycle of him trying to go back and forth between all his old exs, I dated a dude like that. I honestly think it's kinda creepy that he just keeps messaging her. I really hate guys like that.

No. 1042440

how do you know she turned in her audi for her prius? i believed her when she explained in her video that her dad took it away from her.. he didn’t actually do that.

No. 1042628

Myah ex Alex is soooo desperate lol

No. 1042722

>>1038101
wdym when you say she bullied and terrorized this friend so badly that they took an early flight out? like specifically, what could she do that waa that bad?!

ps ty very much for the tea, myah is horrible and doesnt deserve her platform. if it got deleted, theres NO WAY shed be able to regain her followers

No. 1042762

>>1042722
In the previous thread, Ava said that Soph was kicked out by Myah “for no reason”. Which kinda makes no sense given the drama that happened on that trip.

No. 1043130

File: 1600786882100.png (195.48 KB, 750x1334, 8644BAB1-263E-4ABD-ACB7-172CDD…)

Lol she’s so broke she’s tryna get her gross obese I live in my moms basement discord daddies to get her one lmao

No. 1048241

does anyone know where her old content (song explanations, second life, la vlogs) are?

No. 1048865

>>1048241
they’re private

No. 1051862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RB1J3ct9k&ab_channel=xoxomyah

lmao she's sperging out over women having onlyfans. She literally has no income so without mommy she would 100% be showing off her junk.

No. 1052041

>>1051862
that was quick instantly removed. How long is she going to keep up with this over censoring to make it seem like she changed.

No. 1052048

>>1051862
I saw snipets of it. same milk talking about people being sensitive and she was also fat shaming someone left a comment about that. Talk about change

No. 1052050

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WLoS7D8Ag7M


I guess an outsider looking in made a video about the myah and ava situation. Em shouted out this thread

No. 1052816

File: 1601977749308.png (960.88 KB, 1242x2688, 0F4B3FD9-6967-46E1-83BF-E6D19F…)

Alex won’t leave Ava alone. Clearly he has issues and Ava was kinda right about him, has to be crazy to have dated myah twice. How dumb can he be to think Ava would want him after he went back to myah again. From Ava’s finsta.

No. 1052818

Old milk but myah kicked out Soph because Soph started calling myah out on her abusive behavior. Ava and the other girls were scared of myah and kept quiet but Soph who barely knew her started to stand up for herself and the others.
So at 4am because myah couldn’t have anyone question her authority forced Soph out of the Airbnb on a flight home at 4am.

No. 1053107

Man

Ava and the other girls are such pussies

No. 1053499

File: 1602044597771.jpeg (841.05 KB, 828x1792, 74EF5469-E01C-4FB8-9B55-8561A6…)

I can’t wait for baby goth to also realize what a bitch myah is. I hope they throw hands in a little hobbit face off

No. 1060032

>>1053107
Can you blame them though? Myah seems terrifying. You can tell how unhinged she can get by watching her livestreams. I think Kelsey mentioned she keeps a shit ton of videos/photos for blackmail too. She probably didn’t have anything on Soph.

Anyway, this move to LA turned out to be pretty uneventful huh? lololol

No. 1060324

You guys are making her move off the grid I’m crying

No. 1061373

>>1060032
I predict a midlife crisis at 25, where she realizes she has no husband, no career, and she’s half way through her 20s with nothing to show for it. Maybe then things will get milky again.

No. 1065422

Did nobody see her straight tell Snapchat that she “didn’t know” she needed plates for her car? Straight admitted to Snap that she’s a dumb bitch incapable of working a screwdriver. Yet the cop let her go AND helped her take the “west coast customs” plates off the vehicle …. HOW?! Shit got deleted really quick but I’m glad I saw lolol

No. 1065479

File: 1603337972225.png (2.18 MB, 828x1792, 05A5F327-A490-44A2-8A12-96B864…)

>>1065422
No but anon she’s managed to do stuff no other 22 year old has… She’s figured out so much on her own. Like how to leech your mom for everything she’s worth without her catching on

No. 1065537

>>1065422
interesting… i never heard her say she didn’t know. i thought she just kept them on til she got caught. i think she didn’t know that’s what west coast customs would do to her plates

No. 1065629

>>1065537
I’m confused what happened?

No. 1065857

Does Myah take baths, wash her hair, brushes her teeth, or take considerations of her hygiene’s??? When I look at her in pictures and on YouTube, she reminds me of this girl I use to go to high school with that lack hygiene, she didn’t know how to wash her hair, didn’t take baths (claimed she was allergic to soap), never brushed her teeth (she got gum disease later on), dyed her hair different colors but never cared or managed it, and never washed her clothes (she smelled so bad). For Myah to have such a superior attitude, you would think she have a cleaner appearance.(blog)

No. 1065864

>>1065857
No one gives a fuck about your blog, sage thy shit. Also, big doubt she has good hygiene.

No. 1066075

File: 1603416050235.jpeg (727.85 KB, 750x1122, EB58D2C9-B4D4-4BBD-A156-851470…)


No. 1066120

>>1066075
Why doesn't she ever ask for what she really wants, which is someone to make her famous while she does the bare minimum? It's not like she has tact.

No. 1067972

Lol looks like myah is moving she doesn’t like LA. That was fast.
She posted it on Instagram.

No. 1072462

File: 1604247341951.png (995.5 KB, 750x1334, 11B94F97-9519-451E-A233-963E4D…)

How could she think this was a good outfit she looks dumb and ugly her ass looks so forced and fake too lmao

No. 1072594

>>1066075
She’s right though

No. 1073058

File: 1604326593937.png (541.38 KB, 750x1334, C38E33DC-5C1C-427E-BAC4-92547D…)

Even Myah’s wannabes know she’s a narcissist lmaoooo

No. 1073059

File: 1604326665334.png (532.51 KB, 750x1334, E5ED4B87-07C2-45FE-BC90-278834…)


No. 1075282

Fyi- when you said she was homeless in NJ she was actually staying with her ex best friend Sianna torturing her while she had to work early af in the mornings and all day by staying up all night, ASKING HER DAD FOR MONEY, getting her spray tan all over her sheets and also then proceeds to tell her dad all of the things a dad should never know which she alllegedly vowed to Sianna she would never tell him yet told him horrible lies anyway that some things which were not even true, just to paint her in a bad light. (Ava confirmed as a source since she was at her house also when she spilled lies to her dad)

She’s a horrible person and she finally had enough of it after being her longest surviving friend of 10 YEARS. A lot of y’all don’t know about her but she’s been there from the beginning before any of these friends she has on there claiming they’re the longest standing. All her money is from her bank account her parents gave to her- despite the fact she was always claiming how broke she was and asking for money from other people’s parents, always making her friends pay for her too.

It’s been confirmed she has said the n word all throughout her life and she sits online making fun of people most of the time with her friends. She is a narcissist at the very least other than having severe mental issues….overall sounds like she’s just a shit person and that’s why none of her friends can stick around long enough because they get sick of the abuse and being painted in a bad light for her benefit to look better eventually.

No. 1075289

1)She was actually diagnosed with Schizophrenia at a psychological unit

2)apparently alex had to block her because she doesn’t stop messaging him begging for him to come back

3) she’s obviously leaving La because shes failed at what she thought was going to be a reality out there ontop of having no friends and i don’t think it’s a coincidence that all of her friends end up leaving or getting canceled… like what friend posts bad photos of another and makes stupid ass videos of them for their own benefit like the xoxo girls or whatever squad thing she had going on with Ava and the other girl that rapped

3)her ex Sean bought all of that furniture for her from his uncles shop and she refused to give it back to him when he went to leave LA so it’s not like she had to pay full price for it herself. Who also keeps blackmail on your best friends??? Wtf even if my ex girlfriend who i cheated on had blackmail she would have deleted it out of common courtesy.

4) she openly edits all of her photos and if you go on her moms Facebook and look at her photos of Myah….well that’s self explanatory…

5) she was just using Ava for clout and openly said it to her other friends that she “needed her” in order to latch onto her wave in climbing up the fame latter.


6) she fucked her best friends ex boyfriends and whenever hanging out with other people and her friends she will openly say shit to embarrass them or lie about them saying they have STDS when she’s the one with them….


So anyone who’s saying she doesn’t have a mental illness needs to convince me otherwise but i have sources that are more legit than any of your theories so what I’ve said is 10000 fact and truth just like truth revealer up there^^

No. 1075297

>>1075282
ok carizma, can you at least read the rules before posting next time

No. 1075311

Okay shithead I’m old it’s not like i have time to read your tumblr ass rules anyway and i have no clue how even the rules were broken in the first place(lolcow.farm/info)

No. 1075325

>>1075311
it’s not that you broke the rules, it’s that you put your actual email in the field when that wasn’t necessary. don’t throw a hissy fit if you’re so grown.

No. 1075872

Do me a favor and if you can- all of you please try to report that last post it as I’d prefer if my email was NOT there….She’d 100% know who i am with that email and i really would love not to get my “blackmail” aka random photos taken of me while I’ve been changing in my own room or coming out of the shower etc. yes she’s that low.

No. 1075878

>>1075872
I hope this wins some lolcow award, I had a hearty chuckle over this.

No. 1075893

>>1075872
Too bad you didn't have time to read the rules. They could have saved you a lot of trouble, Carizma.
Do you think your photo leak will be worse than the Rooster Teeth assfest?

No. 1075906

>>1075289
How does she afford to pay the rent in LA/whereever she moves to next? Is it her mom? That's one thing I never understood cause she makes like no money off her streams

No. 1076001

>>1075906
Her mom pays for most of it and her biodad chips in sometimes.
With all of this handed to her she still can't make anything of her life.

No. 1076477

>>1076001
She said her dad doesn’t pay for anything anymore

No. 1076515

>>1076477
She also says grey men from the 5th dimension tell her she's the most talented energy form in West Hollywood and yet

No. 1076783

>>1075282
saged. hey I realized who you were pretty quickly, as a former irl miss you and hope you’re well. maybe try contacting a mod to get the email taken off of the post?

No. 1077133

>>1075289
I don’t really believe myah is schizophrenic tbh unless it’s in writing js

Sage for opinion

No. 1077207

>>1076001
She doesn’t know her bio dad so I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re full of it

No. 1079789

File: 1605066817067.jpeg (132.83 KB, 550x274, 557DFCA5-5524-4620-8B4C-82A8F2…)

gave her a more ideal nose imo. feel like its a cope saying she likes her nose after the second nose job and the one on the right is the one she wanted. idk why youd want voldemort nostrils. sage for my own edit no milk blah blah but damn i cannot get over the fact that she got two nose jobs and it still looks like shite

No. 1079791

>>1079789
wow I don't visit the thread much but I wanted to praise this edit. I would like a nose job from you anon. Nice work!!! She looks like Voldemort with her original nose kek

No. 1081321

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDR10uDJbwA&ab_channel=xoxomyah

Love that she claims she's on the lease. 0 places will rent to someone with no serious credit history (rent/loans etc) and with no steady on paper employment. Even if you can show you have money in the bank. She straight up lies with a smile on her face, it's insane

No. 1082194

>>1081321
She didn’t even try to produce her own music. Saying social media and all that is her job all she posted was on her Instagram very few YouTube videos and live streamed with a small audience. Only had 2 songs released when other artists have been releasing way more…
Missing home is a valid reason but she lied about so much and her fall out with her friends in LA she didn’t go in depth because she is in the wrong and refuses to acknowledge how problematic she is. Let’s be real she either ran out of money or her mom didn’t want to pay for the apartment there’s only so much money you can make from 7000 listens on Spotify and YouTube.

No. 1082433

What is she doing to do with all the stuff she bought for her house? Like why didnt she just bring all her pink stuff?

No. 1083157

>>1082433
Iirc she doesn't even have much besides her matress,a vanity,a tv and a chair right?
It would've been too much work and money to move all her old stuff across the country.

No. 1084910

>>1083157
Good point

No. 1085839

File: 1605751325100.jpg (56.65 KB, 512x905, Screenshot_1.jpg)


No. 1085861

>>1085839
LMAO didn't she just shit on TikTok in a video on yt saying she'd never make one?

No. 1085869

>>1085861
she was forced by her "life coach" and her mom loooool

No. 1086057

File: 1605779015627.jpg (69.33 KB, 1080x487, 20201119_034038.jpg)


No. 1086058

File: 1605779150911.jpg (374.06 KB, 1080x1971, 20201119_034218.jpg)

someone cowtipped in her stream the other day. the chat was full of people calling her out and she just kept saying that her supporters shouldn't argue with them lol.

No. 1086232

>>1085839
So embarrassing. She looks deranged and so old

No. 1086490

>>1085869
lol and in reality she's just too embarassed to admit that she made one because she needs the attention

No. 1086862

>>1086232
No anon, she's short and therefore looks 12.

I kind of hope she blows up so she can get cancelled. It would probably be good for her career but idc it would be funny.

No. 1087449

i’m so glad she made a tiktok!! more content of her cute self

No. 1087502

>>1087449
how much crack you been smoking babe? Worried for your mental state

No. 1089416

File: 1606141192387.jpg (54.4 KB, 422x752, Screenshot_6.jpg)

lol we know

No. 1093706

Shes moving back in with her mom and megan is in LA not that anyone cares but I just wanted to update the thread sage for retardeness

No. 1094257

File: 1606630537865.png (8.81 MB, 1242x2688, 3FAE6203-9779-4526-95C3-CC661A…)

pretty sure this is about myah

No. 1094513

File: 1606672920286.jpeg (119.96 KB, 828x1133, 023A1F89-8371-4A94-9DC6-67B7EF…)

Myah realising that Megan is significantly prettier and more successful than her. Love to see it

No. 1094516

>>1094513
Is Megan her new BFF of the month?Because I can't keep up with her "xoxo squad" or whatever it's called.

Anyway,so looks like Myah moving out to LA for her "career" was a total waste of time.Seems like it'll still take some time for her to realize that she won't ever make it as a singer if she couldn't even network her way through LA. Sure,she says that studio's are closed but it's not like the entire music industry stopped during COVID.

She better write some CV's for a job as a bartender on her way back home instead of leeching off of her mommy for another 20 years.

No. 1094897

>>1094516
onlyfans in 3..2..1…

No. 1097892

Ccryme the girl on ig who thinks she’s hot won’t even get Myah to reply to her lol.

No. 1098587

>>1097892

Saged for off topic

Lmao CCryme also repeatedly said the nword in the past and took photos pointing a real loaded gun at friends of hers for the ~*edgy aesthetic*~ you can probably still find the posts made about it if you look up “Savannah Ross” she also used to be friends with Vivadrag but I think Viva dropped her after the gun stuff came out, All these edgy Instagram girls are the same

Birds of a feather

No. 1099699

I feel like myah must have been acting psycho or smth… she started following some guy named tristan a bit ago but now his profile is private and she's unfollowed him…or been blocked

No. 1105036

She finally released Princeton(imageboard)

No. 1105063

>>1105036
No link, no nothing. Just that useless comment.
Why is this thread the worst?

No. 1105174

its on spotify why would they include a link, anyway…i hate the lyrics so much. theyre so sad. begging a guy to be with you after he was unfaithful to his girlfriend. as if then he will be in a perfect relationship with you. it embodies her. very pathetic. no wonder shes hasnt been in a long term relationship except for that highly abusive one.

No. 1105587

File: 1607746477229.jpeg (417.4 KB, 750x615, 986A31F8-6E50-487F-A068-327442…)

Picture art for Princeton

No. 1108799


No. 1108880

>>1108799
I feel bad for MeGan dealing with myahs shit . It’s obv Myah takes advantage

No. 1109211

>>1108880
I don’t Megan knows how myah is yet chooses to stay her friend so tbh Megan deserves it

No. 1113317

Man she is so fake in her new vid with Megan

No. 1114126

Anyone find it kinda weird she put that picture of Megan as the thumbnail and named the video "My first time…."

Feel like she's trying to make Megan look bad….

No. 1114893

File: 1608932540249.png (5.81 MB, 1125x2436, 0028038D-D61E-4356-AF5A-882D97…)

cringe

No. 1115138

>>1114893
It’s not even that her crowd is trump supporters to begin with, it’s the fact that they play into the stereotypes of trump supporters so hard while also being just lazy and entitled. Living on mommys money on the other side of the country doesn’t count as being independent. Ant is a deadbeat dad who lives in his car dealing drugs, hasn’t worked for shit either. It’s just hilarious.

No. 1115174

>>1114893
he followed me not too long ago and we would facetime on insta and he’s so trumpie and misogynistic but my acc got disabled so i just used that as an excuse to not talk to him

No. 1115230

>>1114893
is this ant? looking kinda tubby there

No. 1115255

>>1115174
That’s embarrassing for you to even try to flex, learn to sage

No. 1115272

Ant lookn thicc

No. 1115804

>>1115255
not even flexing also i just come to linger i’m not a lolcow obsessed freak(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1115942

>>1115138
saging for being the obvious, but they are the type to not care about the pandemic either. they have the affordance to travel around and not give a single shit, while others are struggling week to week. It’s no surprise her dumb ass still is maga.

No. 1115986

>>1115804
i bet you’re that gross whore Madi who skins walks Myah lmao. out of all the people to skin walk you chose this greasy degenerate? from self posting on here, dating her exes, copying her makeup and poses. get a life Madi you’re fucking hideous and embarrassing

No. 1117113

this hoe really put out a vid on how to deal with hate.. lol

No. 1117130

>>1115986
What is this absolute retardation. I'd ask who the fuck Madi is but honestly it doesn't even matter.

No. 1130930

File: 1610586683845.jpeg (527.24 KB, 750x879, BC72F09E-D70A-4617-9AE5-87D77B…)

She has extensions now

No. 1131843

>>1130930
Saged for no milk, but her last 6 posts on IG have all been in this same pose. It’s like she’s not even trying anymore

No. 1132442

Isn't she like 22 now?I guess I was dumb for thinking that her move to LA might give her some life experience but now that she moved back to her mom's,she's back to where she was a year ago. Playing dress up in her room.

I still think it's funny how she pretends to be ~intellectual~ with her quotes on IG, but her room perfectly depicts that she still has the maturity of a tween.

No. 1132842

File: 1610760552587.jpeg (506.58 KB, 687x751, 326F941A-0F3D-4E4E-A3D9-4690E3…)

>>1132442
wow u werent lying its literally all the same. but this one. this one in particular. what the f u c k is this outfit. the coordination is nonexistent.

No. 1133483

>>1132842
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such raggedy extensions. Like… did she bleach and dye her 3 y/o green ones? 10k to spend on a wrap but no money for non fried hair

No. 1135759

>>1132442
There will come a day when Myah’s narcissism & laziness finally drives a wedge between her mom and stepdad because it’s his house. And if I remember correctly, he’s not fond of Myah and doesn’t like her mom’s constant coddling.

No. 1135908

I saw in her story awhile back she’s trying to open a public discord. Let’s see how it goes

No. 1136158

File: 1611092217369.png (4.44 MB, 1125x2436, 12887CED-7E57-4171-98DC-E39386…)

imagine still associating w someone as disgusting as ant

No. 1136168

>>1136158
anon are you really surprised? myah's a huge edgelord herself

No. 1136203

>>1136158
This based wtf are you talking about.

No. 1136341


No. 1136771

>>1136158
Ant is right on this one tho

No. 1143790

File: 1611789726577.jpeg (297.08 KB, 750x562, 0A906B0A-EC78-407C-B63E-B91E02…)

Lol

No. 1151452

No wonder she acts the way she does, she said her mom told her she wont get any boys to like her in first grade cause she bites her nails. Her mom is something else.

No. 1152459

i guess we figured it out why she wants so bad to be a housewife. Her mom proudly saying that "before The Real Housewives of New Jersey she was already one who didn't need to work"(not milk)

No. 1153144

>>1151452
I feel kinda bad for her. It’s obvious she was encouraged to be image focused from a young age. Probably why she felt the need to get a nose job at 16

No. 1157234

this thread is dead asf lol

No. 1158266

>>1157234
Because her career is dead and there’s never any new real milk

No. 1159500

File: 1613094656934.png (1.45 MB, 750x1334, BD52472D-B0A4-4A63-AF9D-8F45BC…)

Wtf is going on with this choice of “fashion”. Not milk but fucking nasty.(learn2sage, newfag)

No. 1159503

File: 1613094746782.jpeg (266.3 KB, 750x1012, F842FAFC-E69C-4A71-A2CD-CCAB9F…)

Same fag as above, OnlyFans coming soon?

No. 1159513

>>1159500
Then why not sage it, retard?

No. 1159514

>>1159513
Then why not contribute, rat scum?

No. 1159520

>>1159514
Okay you clearly are a newfag, go read the rules and stop breaking them.

No. 1159588

>>1159503
I doubt Myah would ever make an of

No. 1159624

>>1159588
thats what she said about becoming a tana mongeau clone, and then about joining tiktok, and then about being a basic normie chick who fucks frat guys, etc. she honestly might although i dont know why that anon thinks she’s more likely to now than before, considering shes been posting underwear selfies for a year now

No. 1159625

>>1159503
probably not, she couldn't even keep up with her patreon>>1159624

No. 1160151


No. 1160426

>>1160151 this fucking hat its even a cute one ffs

No. 1161132

>>1004962
Looks cute here, sadly the rest of her pics are disappointing.

No. 1161261

What is up with the stupid bunny hat it’s not edgy I’m confused

No. 1170539

Tbh… I’ve just discovered this thread a few days ago… and I just wanna say thank god I did… bc I have had many personal experiences with Myah since I was one of her fans from youtube, i gained confidence to add her on IMVU and we then started to go on SL after that when she joined shortly after being friends on IMVU…. all I really wanna point out is that Myah got her stupid weirdo secondlife BF (I think his name was Alex) to use this stupid RLV collar to forced her into my land because I unfriended her, but still had alex friended… he msgd me asking to talk and teleport him to my land and only did it to bring myah and her xoxo clique with her… they all called me the n- word (I am black) and also called me poor because I was using my cousins computer at the time that was handed down to me… she loved to make me feel poor and beneath her and her xoxo clique on SL just fuels her up with all the ass kissing she needs to remain the narcissist she is…

No. 1170842

>>1170539
put sage in the email field next time. But your stupid SL drama sperg aside, yes she is a narcissist.

No. 1173090

File: 1614561711867.jpg (1.48 MB, 1169x2291, gamer gurl.jpg)

I bet mommy bought this for her, wonder if she's gonna be streaming more now. I don't know why she needs ALL of that stuff just to play cod and fallout 76.

No. 1173091

File: 1614561900373.jpg (1.39 MB, 1169x2273, new music.jpg)

She also says she's gonna come out with new music and she has new videos coming out. Probably dumb gaming videos, I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure like no one watches her gaming videos I sat through like a minute of one and it was really annoying. Screaming isn't funny.

No. 1174440

Girl is starting to look like dahvie vanity(necro)

No. 1176571

File: 1614920136164.png (209.65 KB, 1334x584, Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 11.3…)

If anyone saw that insta sperg she went on it was related to this

No. 1176575

File: 1614920261371.png (292.99 KB, 1320x812, Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 11.3…)

>>1176571
the discord hasn't had any milk aside from this

No. 1177206

File: 1614988309458.png (Spoiler Image, 1.15 MB, 1301x885, Screenshot_4.png)

LOLOL THIS IS ABOUT ME HAHAHHA
SHE IS SO WORTHLESS AND ALL SHE KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING DO IS COMPLAIN BITCH AND SHE CANT FIGHT HER OWN BATTLES SHE RAN HER MOUTH ON TWITCH TALKING SHIT AND SPREADING LIES BUT "WONT NAME NAMES" BUT SHE'S CONSTANTLY BRING UP FALSE INFO ABOUT ME TO MAKE HERSELF SEEM LIKE A VICTIM
screeenshot is of my stream breaking down all her lies and garbage - spoiled in case no one cares to see it(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1177218


No. 1177321

>>1174440
>>1177206
>>1177218
Myah's thread really has a way of attracting retarded newfags all the fucking time. shut up.

No. 1177428

lol it’s news bro why u hating on people bringing new milk to this dry ass thread(ban evasion)

No. 1177440

>>1177428
Go touch some grass.

No. 1177858

maybe u just need a fat nut bro,
how about u find some pussy instead of telling people to touch grass(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1177893

>>1177858
This is a female only image board what the fuck are you talking about

No. 1178170

She’s a lil dirty

No. 1178173

Wait .. shes a Sperm baby . Then why did she called her fake dAd a dad?

No. 1178185

>>1177428
idk I liked it, you're a bit retarded sounding but I give you a pass bc myahs infinitely worse

No. 1178281

Literally guys I just hate her as much as you do and she’s been doxxing me on her twitch and insta AND discord without mentioning my @‘s just so that people can’t report her for spreading lies and partly true info about me… she also called me trans when I’m non-binary on her stream… LOL this girl refuses to get her facts straight… (myah’s infinitely worse) bc she is… it’s a fact

No. 1178293

>>1178281
Should probably sage before you post.

>non-binary

Also, I hope you know where you’re at.

No. 1178444

>>1178281
>non-binary

So you are as retarded as you seem. Great. Couldn't you take this to your therapist instead of bumping this shitty thread with your sperging?

No. 1178614

>>1178444
Man, y’all need to calm down lol. This thread has been dead for months. I think what they’re saying is relevant

>>1178281
Do you have proof of anything (her calling you slurs? Screenshots? Clips from twitch?

No. 1178732

I love her cover of let me down slowly. Its a damn shame she just wastes her talent fighting with kids online

No. 1178785

>>1178614
I have many forms of proof, however I don't have screenshots because she used her actual voice when speaking about me, all I have is links to the time stamps of when she started doxxing me on her twitch and I also recorded her and I's convo when we were both on SL and she was arguing with me and constantly trying to flip words in order to make herself look good, all I wanted to do was inform… and that's why I came to this because I saw the discord screenshot also of her talking ABOUT ME… so(integrate)

No. 1178930

File: 1615177278480.png (7.39 KB, 481x258, sage.png)

>>1178785
type "sage" in the Email field

No. 1179229

>>1178614
I agree lol. People on here get so heated over such inane things. I get second hand embarrassment from it

No. 1180134

thank you for that v helpful

No. 1180453

>>1180134
We don’t know who your comment is in reply to. Learn to integrate

No. 1180608

>>1180453
they saged jfc calm down
>inb4 infighting

>>1180134
anon just click on the No. of the person youre replying to

No. 1182670

>>1180608
Thank you for being so nice to me on a hate blog on someone I also have personal issues with IRL and outside of SL… but is the same person who said I stalked her when I actively avoided her until someone forced her to come to the place I was at (SL) because they lied to help her by DOXING my IRL info… (when I also market ONLINE.. so I PUBLICLY u alias's so that I CANNOT be DOXED…) ALSO… she only knows me by my SL user and INSTAGRAM user… LOL she never heard my FIRST IRL NAME.. EVEN… SO LOL…
THANK YOU AGAIN REPLYERS FOR BEING NICE TO ME! ♥>>1178930
also new vids are currently being edited and UPLOADED further proving that the accusations MADE HERE are also NOT UNTRUE! (she doxs herself on a daily without being triggered just by ranting to her streams and INSTAGRAM for attention seeking/self victimizing/narcissist/hypocritical purposes… :)

No. 1183021

>>1182670
This was not a well done video.
You can barely read what it is saying Atleast have a generic robot reading it
Also there is no evidence what so ever

No. 1183031

>>1183021
its just her screaming into the mic very conserning insults for someone she doesn't even know outside of SL? lol is the point of the video and also was just too lazy to edit in subtitles and put through more harrasment by my own accord so :) also the original vid I shortened was over 45 min long lol

No. 1183032

>>1183021
I hope this is neater for you

No. 1183039

Looks like Shitty second life drama

No. 1183102

File: 1615596622528.png (123.89 KB, 304x1080, asdfadf.png)

>>1182670
If you got some weird clicks on your ig yesterday she apparently got plastered and went on a rant and posted screenshots of your ig dms to her discord, unfortunately I wasn't online to be able to record any of it

No. 1183466

>>1183102
Lol funny how she continues to DOX HERSELF lol … also NOT MY IRL IG… MY SIDE ALT I USE FOR MY ONLINE SECONDLIFE/IMVU LOL !!! It’s the fact that she sits here and literally plays into every trap I’ve ever sit here and planned out specifically for this one racist / overpriced / overrated / 2$ Bell Delphine / pick-me / e-girl / achoholic / THOT / Trumpie ! :) can we say triggered ? Lol … #myahstoptiertrollvipess :)(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1184192

File: 1615716396820.png (Spoiler Image, 592.92 KB, 1170x2532, 3929EF5E-4280-4269-B8E6-FA2463…)

SICK TO MY STOMACH … BOYD ON SECONDLIFE LEAKED AN ACTUALL ADDRESS OF MINE … MADE AN ACOUNT WITH MY LEGAL NAME ON MY ID … ALL IN THE NAME OF MYAH!!! BOYD AND HARRISON ARE ACCUSSED PEDOS AND GROOMING TRUMPIES WHO SHE CALLS HER FUCKING SIMP ASS “FRIENDS” AND I HAVE HER ON REC SAYING THIS LOL … ANYWAYS… fucking spoiled bc LITERALLY EW!!! Also… oxoxsleftchest is going viral everywhere and I love that for them (dont assume gender pls!) LOL :) but I bet no one other than her and ME can leak this! :D(newfaggotry)

No. 1184208

>>1184192
Uhm.. are you okay?

No. 1184464

>>1184192

are you the weird autistic groid with a moustache that's been stalking Myah?
>>1184208
>>1184192
>>1184192
>>1184192

No. 1184466

File: 1615747423322.png (321 KB, 535x476, Untitled.png)


No. 1184505

>>1184208
according to this girl she and myah fought on second life 3 years ago because of myah’s harassment and now myah’s simps(?) are doxxing her.

>>1182670
what is your irl relation to myah? Was it her stalking you outside of the game?

No. 1184526

>>1184464
Youre also autistic and weird lol

No. 1184638

>>1184208
no im more than ok from the amount of money im gonna cash in from all her "fake ass clout" lol
when the same people making fun of my ASPERGERS - >>1184505
Then base line over the quors of three years as this thread is now flooding from all the "clout" im getting for editing videos of myahs drunk ass making herself look dumb…
and ALSO the people making fun of me are the same ones who cant google my own mental ILLNESS because atleast I CHOOSE to fucking type in GOOGLE in my BROWSER so that I have to say I'm triggered about someone else's PERSONAL and PRIVATE life that someone with a racist fan base is actively trying to get you DDS'd (which BOYD DID)
BTW GUYS… it all boils down to me not putting up or caring about fucking status ONLINE????
ANYWAYS… since "I'm such a fat retarded dyke CUNT" I guess I'll just let the screenshots of the ANALYSIS of my CHANNEL EATING AND SPITTING OUT HER RAT HEADED Trumpie fan base… bc atleast when I get drunk and bitch at the people IN MY SERVER that don't screenshot unless they are making fun OF YOU! NOT ME! WHY? Because THERE IS A REASON THAT MYAH HERSELF DIDN'T KNOW I WAS EVEN STILL ALIVE AND SHE KNEW ME AS A SL USERNAME!? Up unter her pdo gr*mr BOOMER BOYD DOXD ACTUALLY private info in the NAME OF MYAH… because everyone didn't know about this for a LONG 3 years because why? I'm not a pic-me-girl ONLINE… BC I don't WANT or even NEED a "life coach" to tell me how to present myself on a platform(s) that literally anyone can just press and search very easily accessable and very PUBLIC things about MYAH and notice how…? idk?? A racist why p*do she likes to call her friends!? (like HARRISSON and BOYD) … yeah guys these are the people she keeps them as friends…
she got a man to get a REAL ADDRESS but THANKFULLY since I'm already paranoid to every fake ass SD hacking my handles with something as simple as my email just bc of the shade of my SKIN guys… so maybe idk… LOL don't be ignorant about some literally no one knew about until BOYD TRIGGERED Myah for the sake of her Trumpie Fanbase… also she has a chest guys… no boobs.. she's always adjusting something that isn't even moving… LOL anyways… atleast when I make myself LOOK DUMB I ADMIT IT… but some whore who gets drunk just to DOX herself… compared to a NB POC literally writing, ENGINEERING, and whole ass ALBUM, I write, sing, and RAP… btw I'm VERY smart guys if u care to not remain ignorant uk… proof is in the screenshot of my CHANNEL ONCE I STARTED EXPOSING U PEOPLE U THOUGHT WERE GENUINE WHO ARE ACTUALLY VILES PEOPLE JUST TRYING TO ACTIVELY COVER UP THEIR TRACKS AS IM JUST GOING TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM TO EVEN TO THAT…. also xoxo.. thanks for admitting white I got it on record since u like to have "blackmail" I have… evidence babe… see the difference through ur racist gla-….? no? giving me free promo w my FREESTYLED lyrics as ur str-..? oh ok haha thanks for promoing for me which is why I did all this and everyone and sad around literally telling ME THEY are triggered over a situation NO ONE THERE EVEN KNEW ABOUT UNTIL BOYD STARTED DOXXING AND HARASSING ME AND HER FOR HER BENEFIT AND NOT THE "Ni-" here who's xoxo's right hand man… their token black THEMSELF I have screenshots calling me a man in 2018.. LOL u can't expose people for something other than the truth… bc that literally all I even did this for was to honestly make it easier to promo music ive postponed for a simple FACT that …
I KNEW she would LOVE to talk about BELLA again…
BELLAS WHOLE IDENTITY IS A GOTH BIMBOFICATION…..
Yes I AM A GOTH WANTING TO BIMBO - FY myself…
for those of u who aren't u know…. smart… like me…
THIS MEANS … TROLL BY ACTING DUMB … but ACTUALLY USING QUOTES TO U EVERY TIME I SPEAK OF SHIT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT U BEHIND UR BACK>>> WHY? BC I SEE IT ON YOUTUBE AND U DONT BC UR oh so… ignorant … #fatality #fuckxoxo #meandallmyhomiesfuckinghatexoxoslmeangirls ♥ #vipesshaspeopleonhersidenow #sonexttimeanother bitch brings ME LIFE THAT IS PRIVATE UNLIKE UR JOBLESS THOT HERE OH YEAH I MAKE MY OWN MONEY THAT I COULD BE MAKING LOOK DUMB FOR BC SHE ALSO LEAKED MY HANDLES THAT NO ONE AT THE HUB EVEN KNEW ABOUT? LOL.. ok NOW I'M DONE ♥ My dyke fat lying cunt ass love the xoxo bc i fought alone as everyone harrassed me esp when i brough people or (people came TO ME) because uk ONCE A TRUMP ALWAYS A TRUMPIE! ♥
oof one more thing tho since she wanna SC ME AND HERS DMS.. ONE ? RIGHT … IF I STALK HER AND I KNOW SHE RESPONDED TO LOOKS AT MY POSTS/MSGS.. WHY IT TOOK ME A WHOLE ASS YEAR TO SAY "HELLO" LOL? … ok NOW I'm done LOL… oof >>1183102
The fact that w the screenshots she's throwing around even her fans are like… "seems like a troll to me sis" LOL BC I AM xD she has almost 200k on YOUTUBE remember? I'm the one who has LESS THAN 200! BY CHOICE! BTW xD … u can't see my 0eff deposists tho LOL…. :)
https://prnt.sc/10lp78x

No. 1184640

>>1004962
>>1184192
Stupid second life spergging at it again. Myah is just as crazy as these people on second life.

No. 1184652

>>1184640
lol no actually and its fucking SICK
and making my PARTNER TRANS FEMMEBOY HERE
lol everyones so concerned about
but btw Myah is also the same reason WHY i ended 3 important relas of my own private lives bc i called them all out for being cowards… >>1184638 this is for more evidence not blackmail play attention closely notice how ryan here knew me from a hub outside of the one he's defending me on only knowing bc of me finding him at a diff hub and actually being nice and trolling people (my own friends and partnerS) btw and they laugh WITH ME bc they know I CARE MORE THAN MYAH LOL clearly.. if everyones begging me to shut up ab a sitch that happened started for her disrespecting me and me not caring ab her status to BEG FOR FORGIVENESS bc i can MAKE MY OWN MONEY without being BORN WITH A MONEY RICH HUNGRY TRUMPIE FAMWY ♥ ! :D I raised myself since BIRTH! so u literally cant scare me until BORD or MYAH is outside and ill be scared for MY Ni- "ER" ass getting ??? IDK in JAIL MADE FOR ME NOT YK.. MADE TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF JAILL… LOL BOYD… HARRIS.. are the same people she calls her friends… >>1184640
her own screenshots make her look stupid lol her title was one my my FREESTYLED LYRICS LOL

also guys… she SWEARS i got inspired by her which IS TRUE .. back in 2018! THO XD WHEN I SAW HER FAKE ASSS IN cir. frek. bc thats when she LOOKED COOL but still has TRUMPIE posted in her own backgrounds.. lol do ur fuckin reasearch on a literal SHIT THREAD on a fucking TOXIC ASS E-THOT !$… Bell Delphine / thot / pic-me-girl / desperate / e-GIRL / Quoted : xoxomyah: "I'm not very womanly" :) we know babe thats why u have a thread on HOW AND WHY U ARE NOT! :D ♥
also look at how she's getting people to dox for her while she does it for her own self while drinking and vomiting out her MOUTH …
and I'm SPILLING MILK LOL :D(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 1184703

>>1184638
This person closed their account over shit like this?
Does myah threatened these stupid second life users? I guess it’s the only platform where she thinks she has power.
Second life users are really sad

No. 1184704

>>1184652
You are getting way too fucking obsessive and it shows, myah is not gonna succeed she’s just a shitty person in general and hasn’t gain any new attraction since then. Channel your energy elsewhere dear god this isn’t new milk
We all know myah is toxic
We all know she doxxes people and having files of people on her flash drives

This isn’t any new milk we all know she’s a shitty person and narcissistic.

This is like that man’s spergging in the previous thread all over again and now this thread is just second life players spergging

No. 1188711

what is up with all these schizos without milk hopping onto the myah threads

No. 1189342

File: 1616314625167.jpeg (719.48 KB, 750x1186, BAB88EA4-32B4-4914-8702-19F73D…)

This is some neck beard type of shit..

No. 1190419

File: 1616431240707.png (535.13 KB, 750x1334, 75214590-BD3E-4E10-A523-6EEBAE…)

So she plays on her loud ass piano while her family tries to sleep lmao wht a cunt

No. 1190916

>>1190419
well she is a self centered bitch, are u even surprised? I can only feel pity for her step siblings, living with her must been a nightmare

No. 1191525

File: 1616547945250.jpeg (72.67 KB, 508x585, 0ED9E8BA-0CC3-4418-A514-B285AC…)

Myah’s scraggly, thinning, corpse-like hair really gives off this energy lol

No. 1193158

File: 1616709760244.jpeg (481.32 KB, 750x744, 51E8E8B1-F639-47C2-98DD-8FA0FD…)

Not going to lie.
This cover art is really nice. The other ones were trash.
Is this supposed to be a song about her past self??? What has changed besides the hair?

No. 1197422

myah seriously has gotten herself a pc that costs about 4/5k ? (i9 cpu and 3060gtx gpu are expensive af) to play like 2 games LOL. With the fucking reasoning that she didn't want to get the ps5 which would have been atleast 5 times cheaper than that setup.
Ironic how myah mocked "gamergirls" years ago but has turned into the biggest ethot i've ever seen with that pink headset and her presenting her ass and dirty feet on instagram.

No. 1197526

does Megan stream with her?

No. 1198270

>>1197422
This one off just seals the deal for vipess for me(<3)

No. 1198271

>>1193158
Maybe if she admits it that would be a real change for once lol besides the already drastically different once lol

No. 1198822

>>1197422
What the fuck are you talking about Anon LOL in no world does that come out to +3k if you told me her build or was over 2k minus peripherals I would be shocked

No. 1201516

>>1198822
Meh either way my music and life is dropping so lol who cares bc i dont xD

No. 1201517

>>1201516
How about the fact that she’s q closeted lesbian??? LOL

No. 1206195

I pray for myah every night(necro)

No. 1206209

lol sage because this is so fucking stupid but when I browse the catalog stoned, I see the thumbnail for this thread and think it's Emilia Clarke not Myah. Something about the arm movements and the eyebrows lol?

No. 1208460

>>1198822

you obviously don't know anything about hardware then , you can look it up yourself. The gpu itself is not available for as of right now , therefore the value has risen even more.

No. 1213311

>>1208460
tard listen to yourself for a moment you’re saying you THINK she bought at an upcharge. even if she did you can buy a resold 3060 for only 750. that’s not a lot of money and in terms of current gpus it is cheap and far from the best. get a hold of yourself. you’re psyching yourself out into thinking she bought a 5k pc LMFAOOOOO

No. 1213417

Who cares about her PC.
This is not new milk

No. 1214204

>>1213311

stop fighting people for estimating numbers, nobody cares how much her cheap looking pc costs originally. if you are going to comment on this thread, atleast add some new information you brainless rat.

No. 1219954

>>1193158
>>1206195
I pray that she comes to terms with her sexuality and stop lying to herself… she knows she's a lesbian and fails to admit it on top of begging for ugly/stinky boys attention while also playing a very outplayed victim card… let's get real here…. her new song says it all… her and her fans are just blind to how much she's just another lost soul who needs to find herself before her own self destruction destroys herself and everyone around her…

No. 1220415

Absolute nitpick incoming but, why does myah ask what colour to dye her hair next but always dyes it a combo of blonde/pink regardless? Like why ask if you’re not gonna change anything? Idk just seems kind of attention seeking to me.

No. 1222771

>>1219954 sorry but… what makes u think shes a lesbo?

No. 1222870

>>1222771
yea nonnie, I’m interested in your reasoning too. The only thing that seemed lesbo to me was her saying “I have big dick energy that attracts all the girls” or something to that effect and it gave off butch energy tbh. And tbh, she does give big dick energy.

No. 1223391

>>1219954
She admitted once on live she drove through a snowstorm late at night for some frat/athlete dick. That's not the actions of a lesbian. No lesbian is degrading themselves by lying under beds on boys dirty dorm room floors. Her mom's obviously accepting, she dated a girl when she was younger. Idk why you're so committed to this

No. 1224776

>>1005855


*Click to reveal Myah's sexual orientation.

No. 1224967

Didn’t even notice until now. Myah lost a lot of followers on her Instagram. Probably because she isn’t as active as she should be but she used to be almost at 330k now she’s hitting closer to 290k. I’m no fan of ava but I’m happy she surprised myah in followers now.



Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules ] [ ot / g / m ] [ pt / snow / w ] [ meta ] [ Discord ]